Friday 9 March 2012

Today

Dear Reader,

Today is a better day for me I think I have finally made it through most of the nastier side effects if the meds that I switched to. I am still losing weight which is a good and bad thing. I need to lose the weight but I can barely eat for the almost past month. I am getting fluids but just not a lot of food. Mostly because it tastes 'off' and after 2 or 3 bites I am full. I wonder how long this is going to last?

I hate it because I do most of the cooking and I can smell the food and it smells great but having no appetite is just an evil joke.

On the positive side now my energy is back and at least I can get back to working out again and feel a little better about myself.

Parting thought: You can't please everyone on the planet. Work on yourself and then the ones closest to you. It will spread

No comments:

Post a Comment